Sunday, July 25, 2010

INCEPTION!!!!

OK, I think I just saw the best movie in a long time tonight. Obviously I will not share the story or the ending other than it has to do with dreams, which I believe the previews share. What I want to share though is the conversation I had with my friend after seeing the movie.

The only kind of person that can think up something that genius for a movie has to be a brilliant pot-head. Seriously. I have a few friends/acquaintances who have told me about their getting high experiences, and they all say the same thing! It's like living in a dream, you can experience a new kind of reality....

UM, ya think? I'm convinced that the person who created this idea, just made millions to support his smoking habits further.

BUT that movie was AMAZING. Way better than Avatar.....

No comments: