So today I'm 25. I was 12 pounds 25 years ago today....that's odd to think about. All and all, I am not a big fans of birthdays. At least not mine. Something tends to often go heinously wrong. Today wasn't the funnest. I cried a lot, and prayed little. The question "why?" has been running through my mind today. But I guess that's not the smartest thing to be asking.
There were some highlights though! I got so many texts, voicemails, phone calls, Facebook posts, and cards telling me Happy Birthday....it's always encouraging when you can't keep up with all of them. You know you're loved.
I got a number of flower deliveries, at least 4 ice cream dates on the calendar, and I went rock climbing.
Anyways, this one isn't the most amazing blog, but I just wanted to say thanks to all of my dear friends and family. I love each and every one.
I am going to be shutting down my Facebook within the next week so I can spend more time in the real world :) I feel like FB has taken up so much of my time the past few weeks. I am always online for this or for that, and it's time to start dealing with LIFE situations and not cyber.....I've got things to focus on, and it's bout darn time I get'em werked out. :) Love to ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment