Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sun-burns, In and Out, a dreadful 10 hour drive home

It's Tuesday....feels like a Wednesday, I'm overheating due to a lack of sun screen application yesterday before laying in a pool for two hours in 101 degree heat. OH THE PAIN. It should be just a tan by tonight but ouch! I love lazy days. I'm still in Redding and will be headin' home tomorrow. Gotta "end of summer" shindig on Lake Tapps I must grace my presence with, but it's been a good time here.
My friend and I have had a very lazy and relaxed couple of days, and even though there is that pain still poking at my heart, I have been able to just breathe and enjoy other things for a few days.
I love hot days when I am near some kind of body of water. I love pools too. We sneaked into an apt. complex pool area and pretended we lived there, and just lived it up. It was so empty we could just chill for a long time.
I fell asleep in the sun and took probably 4 naps yesterday....it was glorious. My sleep has been robbed from me the past month and a half so to be able to nap is kind of a miracle.
Then we went to the infamous In and Out fast food joint. Seriously the NW sucks at getting some good burger places. In and Out has some of the best cheeseburgers and fries....as does Chic-filet have the best lemonade, chicken nuggets, waffle fries and Polynesian sauce..I need to move.

After we went to In and Out we napped again! Then we went to see that new movie "The Other Guys." .........stupid. I laughed all of two times....it made my skin crawl with how annoyed I got watching it. It has so much potential but I just can't handle that stupid of humor. The Hangover, Hot Tub Time Machine, Dumb and Dumber (classic), Tommy Boy.....that's where it's at.

So tomorrow is the start of my 10 hour drive home...I get really scared to drive that long alone. I am nervous I might get hit or a tire may fly off the car and I die. I have a morbid mind.
Not sure what I'm going to do when I get home...
I have two or three fun events then pretty much nothing till school starts....wooopty doo. Camping, Lake Tapps party, Brad Paisley Concert at the Gorge in my new boots and cut off daisy dukes...gonna be a good time I reckon....that's me trying to be country :) haha.

Next blog I will try to make it a bit more entertaining. LOVE.

No comments: